Your support of Communio will heal broken families and our society
A relationship has the power to change your life. Frequently, your most profound and meaningful relationships are formed through your family and faith community. But, for many of your fellow Americans – especially younger Americans – these two institutions are in rapid decline.
As a result, you’re seeing isolation and hopeless in America at epidemic levels. Suicide, drug overdoses, and other deaths-of-despair are on the rise. But what can you do?
After a three-year experiment in three major US cities, Communio found replicable strategies proven to help your pastor grow active church participation and improve family stability. Communio has packaged these key findings and strategies into a new “platform” designed to help your church – and every other church in America – build a community-wide relationship health movement.
At the heart of this platform is a data-informed, full-circle relationship ministry – a holistic ministry game plan that allows churches to draw from a collection of proven programs and strategies to help individuals and couples at each stage of relationship: for single life that promotes healthy dating habits; for pre-marital formation; for marriage enrichment; and support for marriages in crisis. Your church then uses 21st tools of predictive analytics and target marketing to reach out directly to those in relationship need.
Churches that architect their ministry around marriage and relationship see not only stronger communities – but increased vibrancy and greater active participation from new and existing members.
The results have been remarkable:
- Independent academic researchers found that Communio’s efforts in Jacksonville, Florida working through more than 50 churches produced a 28% decline in the county-wide divorce rate in just two years. The rate remained down into the third year of the experiment. Since the advent of no-fault divorce, it was the largest three-year county-wide divorce rate decline in Florida history.
- A diverse group of churches saw sharp increases in their attendance (22% attendance growth over two years) and regular giving (28% increases in weekly giving). That amounted to a net increase of more than 10,000 new regular service attendees and more than $370,000 in weekly collections.
- Never before had predictive modeling and big data been used by churches and local ministries to inform their ministry and mobilize local solutions. This groundbreaking technology is being leveraged by Communio partner churches today.
Imagine the impact on our society when this platform spreads to every church in every town and city in America!
Your secure donation today to Communio can help churches utilize groundbreaking technologies and a proven tool kit of ministry best practices to transform your community around family stability.
- $35 – allows a church to move one person through a relationship strengthening program.
- $70 – allows a church to move a couple (dating or married) through a relationship strengthening program.
- $1,000 – allows a church to move 14 couples – the equivalent of a neighborhood street –through its full-circle relationship ministry.
- $10,000 – allows a church to move 148 couples – the equivalent of an entire neighborhood – through its full-circle relationship ministry.
- $24,000 – sponsors a church for the first of two years on the Communio platform helping it launch a relational health movement.
If you are a previous donor, please click here to see your donation history.